Saturday 23 March 2013


Hi, and welcome to my little blog! I wanted a place to share all the cute and funny things my children say and do, as well as some of the photos I'm proud of and my creations :)

I guess i should start by introducing myself! I'm Kelly, and I'm Mummy to four beautiful children. Three girls aged 15, 5 and 3, and my little man, who has just turned 8. They keep me busy and provide me with endless fun and inspiration, not to mention the all important love and cuddles :)

5 years ago I couldn't sew or knit, I loved taking pictures but didn't have the first clue about photography. My third child was my catalyst. I drifted into AP (attachment parenting, for those not in the know) and discovered a whole new world of pretty nappies and adorable handmade clothing! I wanted them all, but although I wanted to support these WAHM, my finances just wouldn't stretch to more than a few small purchases. So I set about teaching myself how to create mini masterpieces for my little ones!

Alongside this new-found creativity my yearning to learn more about photography was growing. I became frustrated with the limitations of my compact camera, and so my wonderful husband bought me a DSLR. When I worked up the courage to take it off Auto, I realised how much I had to learn. I have spent the last three years trying to learn and improve, and I have come a long way! I hope that by sharing my work with others I can continue to progress, and take you all along for the ride :)

So thats me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment